Least Favourite Denjuu

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Zapchu25(imported)

Re: Least Favourite Denjuu

Post by Zapchu25(imported) »

We are always talking about which is our favourite partner, or which Denjuu looks the coolest, but why not throw in a little negativity? ;)

Which Monster is your least favourite and why? And to a further extent, what would make it better? (Optional)

As for me, I really dislike Nigella. The overall design of this spiked mess just makes me cringe. Uggghh.... Perhaps they could have taken more time to make the monster a little more unique. ;)

Alright, kids, have fun!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I like Nigella, he's an urchin with a tongue hahaha! Also his ringtone is pretty great (but I still don't know how he uses a phone...) As for ones I dislike, hmm, I'd probably say Hiougi's line (a hippo head on a weird body, I just find them boring) and maybe Viburnum's line (their expressions creep me out, though they look a bit better in actual art.)

In Telefang 2 I'd say uhh... Muscovy, Etupirka, and whatever the hell Chapmani evolves into o_x Or comedy option, Gumi and Gonum since they took the place of much more interesting T1 Denjuu to come back like Tessen and Tulbaghia!
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I kind of dislike Kyoruka because I feel the hands are really shoddily drawn >_>
Then there's something I dislike about Licorice, but I can't quite pinpoint it..

More later, maybe.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Yeah I almost listed Licorice but it's just so boring that I forgot D:
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I never quite liked Bubaria and his/her evo , armcrab because I don't like their design.

I don't like Muscovy's basic and natural stage from telefang 2 ,their kinda lips scare me.
One last denjuu I don't particularly like is Purpurea and his/her evolutions ,the design seems kinda bland and inpractical if you ask me.