Telefang 3

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Locololo(imported)

Re: Telefang 3

Post by Locololo(imported) »

hey, I was looking on the wiki, and saw under the smilesoft section something on a telefang 3 for the ds. Is this true or just a false piece of info someone threw in to mess with people?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

It's just vandalism that went unnoticed until now. Looking at his other contributions, he made other bogus edits too. In any case, the new URL for Wikifang is at: http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/ We don't really use Wikia anymore.

And in case you're wondering, no, there's no Telefang X either.
Locololo(imported)

Blaziken257 wrote:It's just vandalism that went unnoticed until now. Looking at his other contributions, he made other bogus edits too. In any case, the new URL for Wikifang is at: http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/ We don't really use Wikia anymore.

thanks. I figured there was no telefang X, but wasn't too sure about Telefang 3. It would be interesting, but it should be a remake of telefang 1 with ds graphics or something along those lines.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Locololo wrote:
Blaziken257 wrote:It's just vandalism that went unnoticed until now. Looking at his other contributions, he made other bogus edits too. In any case, the new URL for Wikifang is at: http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/ We don't really use Wikia anymore.

thanks. I figured there was no telefang X, but wasn't too sure about Telefang 3. It would be interesting, but it should be a remake of telefag 1 with ds graphics or something along those lines.
You have just accidentally invented a word to insult Telefang fans with.
Locololo(imported)

Yuyuko Saigyouji wrote:
Locololo wrote:

thanks. I figured there was no telefang X, but wasn't too sure about Telefang 3. It would be interesting, but it should be a remake of telefag 1 with ds graphics or something along those lines.
You have just accidentally invented a word to insult Telefang fans with.
lol, there's a mistake. Let me fix that real quick before someone take's offense lol.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Sorry. No TELEFANG even for 3DS. I think that Smilesoft/Rocket Company killed one of the greatest game that they made.
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

lol, the last post was from 2011, y'know! I doubt this is even relevant anymore.

I know that was old post. But sadly still actual.
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

Well, I dunno... That wiki is hardly even being updated anymore, as far as I can tell from the activity log. And those bogus edits he made were reverted too...

Now we should think about how to use placeholders in Telefang 2. As i do my research. We have 55 places for extra denjuu to add and as Sanky and Racieb found 13 spaces for T-Fangers. Also we have a lot places for Items that if we can found method to use them. It can be possible to hack Denjuu games like Pokemon Roms.