Let's get people over here!

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Blaziken257

Re: Let's get people over here!

Post by Blaziken257 »

...But how? Well, we could advertise this site on different sites like GameFAQs (remember, if you do it there, you MUST restrict it to your signature). Or perhaps tell people on sites like YouTube. Or whatever. Maybe if RacieB (she's a Telefang guru) knows about this site it would help.
ATTO___Breloom199(imported)

Post by ATTO___Breloom199(imported) »

Perhaps we could persuade those on the Telefang board on GameFAQs to come here... That's why I came, because I saw it in a sig.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

ATTO___Breloom199 wrote: Perhaps we could persuade those on the Telefang board on GameFAQs to come here... That's why I came, because I saw it in a sig.
Yeah, that's MY sig... :P
myrle(imported)

Post by myrle(imported) »

I'll definitely pimp this place when I start my Telefang Let's Play.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Telefang's a pretty obscure game, but hopefully any fans out there will like the idea of a forum.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

OK, cool!

I wonder if RacieB will ever come here... she LOVES Telefang...
beabear(imported)

Post by beabear(imported) »

im working hard now
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

myrle wrote:I'll definitely pimp this place when I start my Telefang Let's Play.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Telefang's a pretty obscure game, but hopefully any fans out there will like the idea of a forum.
You're doing a Telefang LP? Damn, I was thinking of making one, I started getting images and stuff together for it.. ah well.

Anyway I found this place cause somebody kept posting the URL in my Youtube videos >__>" coulda emailed me, that works too.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

RacieB wrote:
myrle wrote:I'll definitely pimp this place when I start my Telefang Let's Play.

You're doing a Telefang LP? Damn, I was thinking of making one, I started getting images and stuff together for it.. ah well.

Anyway I found this place cause somebody kept posting the URL in my Youtube videos >__>" coulda emailed me, that works too.
Hey, there's nothing stopping you from doing a second one. :P I think it will be a while unitl he does one anyway.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Well also it's kind of a hard game to play interactively, which is what I usually like about LPs.. I mean you could give a choice between Diamond-Power or screwed up patch Diamond-Speed, and ask what Denjuu to use and stuff, but I guess the most fun would be in the translation XP Can't even use nicknames in the bootlegs..
myrle(imported)

Post by myrle(imported) »

RacieB wrote:You're doing a Telefang LP? Damn, I was thinking of making one, I started getting images and stuff together for it.. ah well.
You can go ahead and do your own LP for it. I won't mind. :)