Comic BomBom scans!

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Comic BomBom scans!

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Also, I managed to find a mention of the promotional antenna figures in the Telefang 1 guidebook. I didn't know that it had an advert for them. I wonder if there were ever any adverts for the Telefang guidebooks? They've never been mentioned in Comic Bom Bom, which is surprising since they're one of the few pieces of merchandise the series has.
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

wrote:Also, what's that about Gymzatan? Was he meant to be special?
No, they were just showing him as an example of an "Evil God Denjuu", but they had a fancy burst pattern around him and huge letters saying "The strongest Denjuu of all, Evil God Denjuu!!" like they were making a big deal out of that class of Denjuu. The diagram was showing that God Denjuu like Lirimonarch (although not Lirimonarch itself, incidentally) can evolve into Evil God Denjuu like Gymzatan, and by only showing him as a silhouette, I think they might have been trying to suggest that Evil God Denjuu are so rare and awesome that very few have seen them or know what they look like.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Someone can tell me what the hell is this?
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

that is nikujaga or "Meat Potato" from bistro recipe for the gbc

A little bit verid for me.... "Meat Potato" So in Poland he would be called PYZY. XD

Someone earlier give here an Sprite of UNUSED denjuu.
Here is my Revamp.

I take colours from DOON
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I'm so sorry guys, but it looks like imageshack has deleted all the images I uploaded when they changed their website. I have no idea how to retrieve them, or if it's even possible to. I don't have the scans on me anymore so I can't reupload them unfortunately. I am a little devastated, but what can you do...

If anyone knows how to retrieve them, that would be amazing.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I know I have a ton of them (and even uploaded some) since a while back imageshack actually shrunk them from the fullsize. Sanky probably has the ones I don't have? I put as many of the Telefang ones as I had in here - http://telefang.meowcorp.us/bombom/ - though I know I'm missing a fullsize scan of the T2 scan that showed Crypto recolored as Rex. I really oughta organize them better than "open directory" but I haven't gotten around to it :c I have some of the other ones too, I'll get around to uploading those series as well.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I got 113 images (290MB), not sure if it's all the ones you posted, but it probably is.

Anyway this is why you should never trust a service like Imageshack -_-
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah, to tell you the truth, ImageShack is completely unreliable. It was good back in 2004 or so, but for many years now, I've seen images get deleted for no apparent reason. I honestly prefer either imgur or TinyPic, though I've heard that TinyPic has an issue where URLs can eventually be replaced with different images over time, so be careful with that.

I chceck all pages. And I've seen a lot of unused places <Or beta designs of them> Screens.