Telefang/Diamond improving patches

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
LiamBrady(imported)

Re: Telefang/Diamond improving patches

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

There should be a forum where people can post patches etc that improves the Telefang/Bootleg games. B)
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

LiamBrady wrote: There should be a forum where people can post patches etc that improves the Telefang/Bootleg games. B)
You will have a fair number of my threads to move in that case. :lol:

But I like this idea, definitely needs its own board.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I don't think it needs it's own forum, just an pinned topic.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Mrr, I do think it needs its own forum, because there are improvement paches for both 1 and 2, right? And there are multiple topics about patches. It would be the logical choice...

I mean after all, we did make a Wikifang forum, right?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Zephyr wrote: Mrr, I do think it needs its own forum, because there are improvement paches for both 1 and 2, right? And there are multiple topics about patches. It would be the logical choice...

I mean after all, we did make a Wikifang forum, right?
Yes, we have a Wikifang forum, but I think it's useless. An pinned topic would be better. I mean, what topics you want to make about the Wiki? ...
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Sanky wrote: Yes, we have a Wikifang forum, but I think it's useless. An pinned topic would be better. I mean, what topics you want to make about the Wiki? ...
I know your question is rhetorical, but... well, apparently there's plenty to say about it.

A categorized forum is an organized forum. Make it. :P (and while you're at it, Admin who so chooses to follow through with the public request, upload those Denjuu emotes I made. :D)
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Sanky wrote:Yes, we have a Wikifang forum, but I think it's useless. An pinned topic would be better. I mean, what topics you want to make about the Wiki? ...
Considering we have a huge amount of information to go through, being able to organize it into seperate topics is very, very nice. You can't deny that it's easier to find what you're looking for when it's not in a single 100+ page thread. I thought it was a great idea. ):
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Hacking threads are all over the place, it would be nice to have a separate Board for it.
DeKaFu

Post by DeKaFu »

I agree. If there's a lot of topics on the same subject spread about, it should get its own section for better organisation.
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

wouldnt improving of a game go under the hacking category.