Adding Fangs article, but with problems

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Blaziken257

Re: Adding Fangs article, but with problems

Post by Blaziken257 »

I added stuff about Fangs, but I couldn't find out how to add some Telefang 2 stuff in there. For example, the Telefang 2 sprite, and the Telefang 2 evolution chain (if it's even different). I don't think Telefang 2 has that NatMon/SupMon/etc. thing, so it's going to have to be different.

Also, I don't even know where it is in Telefang 2, so someone's going to have to add THAT information too. I left it all blank.

EDIT: Also, are the names of the moves right? I know I got the levels right, but I don't know if I got the names right. In the bootleg, they're called Hit, Speed, and Horn in that order.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

For the sprite, you can upload it like this:

The name would be Image:2-###.png where ### is the number of the sprite.

It should be the front sprite. And I think when putting it in the Infobox, add it next to the Telefang 1 sprite.

And for Telefang 2, there are also 3 other spriter images rite? (the back, front attacking, back attacking), so upload it this way:

2-###FA - Attacking from front
2-###BA - Attacking from back
2-###B - Back image

And you can insert it into the page, using a template (I'm gonna make one soon). It would show all the sprites from both Telefang 1 and 2. This should only be used for Denjuu found in Telefang 2 (or both), because there is only 1 sprite in Telefang 1, and it's in the infobox.

And because it is like the names are the same, perhaps you can refer to it like:
Fangs (Reform 1)
where Reform 1 is its stage. Be sure to separate Telefang 1 chains from Telefang 2

I'm not sure about the names of the moves yet, but you can ask RacieB.

By the way, I might be able to get a WYSIWYG tool soon from Wikia. Apparently you can enter the stuff you need to enter and it will automatically create the page.

And thanks for adding a forum dedicated to Wikifang. But actually you can discuss it on the Wiki itself...

EDIT: Outdated. Refer to here for the updated one.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: I'm not sure about the names of the moves yet, but you can ask RacieB.
http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/attacklist.txt
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

No, andwhyisit, we are referring to the Telefang 2 attack names. Read above ^^
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: No, andwhyisit, we are referring to the Telefang 2 attack names. Read above ^^
Sorry, my bad. I'll pay attention more next time.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

There's a thread here SOMEplace (too sleepy to look at the moment) where we were figuring out move translations for Telefang 2 so it should have all of them in there...
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Milnivri wrote: I'm not sure about the names of the moves yet, but you can ask RacieB.
http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/attacklist.txt
The attack that's translated to Bisongun,which denjuu knows it?