My next project: Mapping out the entire hideout.

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Blaziken257

Re: My next project: Mapping out the entire hideout.

Post by Blaziken257 »

You know, the one after you battle all those Hermits and you end up in that jail-like place. This will be a real pain to do, and I've already spent about a couple or so hours on it so far. I'm nowhere near done yet! But if I ever do get it done, it will look great!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Well, I finished mapping it out (took me a really long time!), but I've decided to upload the maps to ImageShack first before uploading them on Wikifang. So that you can all have a look at them first:

Floor 1:

Floor 2:

Basically I made white letters the staircases and yellow letters switches. How is this? Also, are the letters readable enough? Anything else I'm missing? Should I add sprites in these maps? Should I combine the two maps together?
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Are those white lines supposed to be there?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

They're not actually in the game, but I put them there to signify the different rooms.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Do you think you could upload this and any future maps as gifs? As we've been discussing, the png transparency looks like crud for IE6 users, which there are enough of for it to matter. We're planning on using gifs from now on for the Denjuu sprites, too, so just a head's up. :D