Re: Official Telefang Denjuu Images

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Storage for now. You figure out their purpose on Wikifang, since i'm not allowed to do anything.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Kid Sonic(imported)

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Kid Sonic(imported)

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Kid Sonic(imported)

Image Image Image Image
Kid Sonic(imported)

Image Image
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Okay... I think we should have a clean, small, coloured official picture for every Denjuu. D: I'd be fine using andwhyisit's pictures for most of them, since they're good looking and already 120x120 pixels, the same as the secret Denjuu pics on the official website...XD I'd also like to have room for other, full-size official pictures, like the extra ones in the manuals and player's guides and stuff... Some Denjuu like the starters will have a lot of extra pictures, and it'd be a shame to ignore them. XD For those, we might as well keep full size and quality, just because. *nod* If we want to keep everything the same filetype, I'd go with bmps or high-quality jpegs, leaning more towards jpegs...*shrug*

So yeah, every Denjuu would have a T1-###-Of.jpg for the 120x120 picture, or whatever you want to use besides Of... I think just O would be too short, but Official would be too long. *shrug* Denjuu with extra official pictures would have T1-###-Of2.jpg, T1-###-Of3.jpg, and so on... And pictures that are from the manga can have some other naming system, when we get to them. *nod* Well, that's my full opinion on the matter... <_<
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote: Okay... I think we should have a clean, small, coloured official picture for every Denjuu. D: I'd be fine using andwhyisit's pictures for most of them, since they're good looking and already 120x120 pixels, the same as the secret Denjuu pics on the official website...XD I'd also like to have room for other, full-size official pictures, like the extra ones in the manuals and player's guides and stuff... Some Denjuu like the starters will have a lot of extra pictures, and it'd be a shame to ignore them. XD For those, we might as well keep full size and quality, just because. *nod* If we want to keep everything the same filetype, I'd go with bmps or high-quality jpegs, leaning more towards jpegs...*shrug*

So yeah, every Denjuu would have a T1-###-Of.jpg for the 120x120 picture, or whatever you want to use besides Of... I think just O would be too short, but Official would be too long. *shrug* Denjuu with extra official pictures would have T1-###-Of2.jpg, T1-###-Of3.jpg, and so on... And pictures that are from the manga can have some other naming system, when we get to them. *nod* Well, that's my full opinion on the matter... <_<
gif is better.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kimbles wrote: Okay... I think we should have a clean, small, coloured official picture for every Denjuu. D: I'd be fine using andwhyisit's pictures for most of them, since they're good looking and already 120x120 pixels, the same as the secret Denjuu pics on the official website...XD I'd also like to have room for other, full-size official pictures, like the extra ones in the manuals and player's guides and stuff... Some Denjuu like the starters will have a lot of extra pictures, and it'd be a shame to ignore them. XD For those, we might as well keep full size and quality, just because. *nod* If we want to keep everything the same filetype, I'd go with bmps or high-quality jpegs, leaning more towards jpegs...*shrug*

gif is better.
Not really. Anytime I save something as GIF, it comes out crappy.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Well, stuff like mspaint sucks massively when it comes to gifs and jpegs. :/ It is possible to make jpegs look awesome with fireworks and photoshop, so that's more what I was thinking... Gif is alright, but I worry about the colour limit making some stuff look grainy. :/

...I appreciate the effort you put into this, but please be aware that, because your pictures were badly jpeged, they will probably be replaced even if you upload them now... ): We know where to find the pictures on RacieB's or the official Telefang sites, so worse quality versions are kind of... not needed. >_<
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Well I was wondering if andwhyisit is going to recolour those Denjuu already with official pics? Or is both versions going to be uploaded?

I think it'll be best to keep the originals.