Combining boards?

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Combining boards?

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Uh, I am wondering since nobody really posts in them, if we can combine the Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft boards in the other games section. Or even combine them with general gaming, leaving only general gaming but with the other boards' topics. D: Or something... I just think it would encourage more people to use the board if it was kept all together... XD

Also, I was thinking before that the Dino Device boards should be combined, since nobody seems to want to talk about Dino Device 2... >_> But there are topics on it now, so I dunno. Another thing is that, since Smilesoft doesn't really have any other games besides Digital Ehon, a better name for that board would be "Smilesoft general", which would let us talk about everything together....*shrug* Just some ideas. XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Tulunk Village » Other Games » Other Games » Pokemon should go up a level to become Tulunk Village » Other Games » Pokemon.

Tulunk Village » Other Games » Other Games » Bootleg games should do the same and become Tulunk Village » Other Games » Bootleg Games.

Tulunk Village » Other Games » Other Games » Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and General should become Tulunk Village » Other Games » Other Games.

Going through two levels to get anywhere is annoying.

"Smilesoft General" sounds like a good idea, though lets keep the Dino boards separate.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I combined the boards now so it's easier to navigate.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Aww, you killed the Waratah!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I knew someone was going to mention that. I stuck it at the top now (below the user bar).
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Eeeheeheehee, thanks XDDDD He's one of my favorite Denjuu =3