Which do you think is better dragon or phoenix!

Discuss the Dino Device 2 games here.
Dino DragonX(imported)

Re: Which do you think is better dragon or phoenix!

Post by Dino DragonX(imported) »

I think Dragon. B)
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

I think I'm banning you.

This post has no point whatsoever. Okay. YOU think Dragon. WHY? Reasoning is required in argument threads. >>;

Seeing as your posts are inane and severely lack in quality... I don't see a reason for you to continue existing. Kthx.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hey, give him some time. Seeng as he's only -- erm, okay, 14, he could still get better...?
I'm fourteen too >.<
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

But you write like a human being =s
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

It is as Racie here says.

Y'see, I've seen people younger than both of you who didn't act like complete and utter n00bs on forums - and people older than you who still do. Frankly, age is not a factor in idiocy. And considering the general quality of this person's posts... Yeah.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

In all seriousness, how about you give the member a warning about what they are doing wrong and ban them after they fail to comply. That is what any "fair" admin would do. What you did with Kid Sonic was fair since he had his warning but didn't comply, but this is entirely unacceptable, especially on an 11 day old thread considering the nature of the ban. Also considering that he didn't make a spam thread since you gave him that warning. Though I suppose that could be due to him having only 9 minutes before you changed your mind and banned him.

This Thread: Jan 22 2009, 09:12 AM (the post you banned him for was the thread starter)
Last Spam Thread: Jan 28 2009, 03:47 AM
Warning: Feb 2 2009, 10:45 PM
Ban: Feb 2 2009, 10:54 PM

So basically you warned him about spamming, then you banned him for nothing. Great system you have going there! Did you even bother to check the dates?

So if I do something wrong? Will I not know till after getting banned what I supposedly did wrong? Or even that I did anything wrong? Hell, you might try to ban me for something that happened over a year ago. Don't you get how screwed up that is.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD I agree that you were kind of hard on this guy.... Just saying. D: D:

I mean, while short posts are annoying, he did bring with him a lot of enthusiasm. >_> I don't think a ban was yet called for.... *shrug*
DeKaFu

Post by DeKaFu »

Guys....

It's his birthday today. :(
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

omg you're right.
Happy 15th birthday!!! :DDDD
(I'm turning 15 like......this December. High five!)
[/lame]

Well yeah, like others have said, I think it's only fair to at least give him a warning, and banning him should he commit more offences in the future. Even though his posts are rather spammy, he still seems like quite a nice guy, I mean he's not mean or jerkish at all. :P
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Happy birthday!

Yeah... Not knowing the netiquette (net etiquette) isn't an bannable offence as far as I know \: