Auctions thread?

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
CrazyDawgy(imported)

Re: Auctions thread?

Post by CrazyDawgy(imported) »

I like to search around eBay to find rarities and the like and I was wondering if anyone would like me to/I would be allowed to make an ever updating Auction topic... and if so, where to put it. I've made a couple of topics separately for this already, but... there are actually enough Smilesoft auctions to make a fairly up to date large list of, and I should probably stop making separate topics in each section :P Plus, I do this kind of thing for fun anyway XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

I agree. An auction/"buying stuff" board would be quite useful. I can see this cluttering the forum otherwise.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD I had thought about doing that, since I'm always checking for stuff on ebay anyway, but I would never be able to keep it up to date...*nod* I think it's a great idea though, go for it~ XD
CrazyDawgy(imported)

Post by CrazyDawgy(imported) »

Great, thanks for the input guys, it's been made! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tulunk_Village/index.php?showtopic=455) It's the General Smilesoft category as at the moment we don't have an auction board, but if we ever do I'll try to keep one going there. It's just the Smilesoft series, the Rocket sequels to the Smilesoft games, bootlegs and some Rocket games generally associated with Smilesoft.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

I still think it needs to be a board though.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I'll add it either later today or tomorrow.