Another Pokemon Diamond on Ebay

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Another Pokemon Diamond on Ebay

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-DIAMOND-NINTEN...alenotsupported

The seller doesn't seem too reliable :( , since there's no pic on the auction, but the description tell me that this is our old friend, Pokemon Diamond for GBC. I just felt like I should bring it up. The buy it now is there, and it's going for a lower price then the other one I mentioned, which ended last night.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

The fact that he tried to pass it off as a Pokemon game worries me about what else he could be hiding. I want to buy this, but I want to make sure of what I am getting.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

He doesn't say anything about inclusion of a case/box/etc so who knows about the quality of it, but I wouldn't doubt it's an actual bootleg cart. They're not too hard to get a hold of in England, from what I understand, plus at first glance he seems to have a pretty good rating =/
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote: The fact that he tried to pass it off as a Pokemon game worries me about what else he could be hiding. I want to buy this, but I want to make sure of what I am getting.
I totally understand what you mean, I personally wouldn't buy it myself without at least 1 picture, but I just felt like I should tell anyone who wants to take the risk. This auction was going on before the other one, but I brought up the other one first because it seemed more reliable. He might not have the picture so that this auction doesn't get removed. That's the only reason I can think of for not having a picture on it.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »