telefang on amazon.co.uk

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
seryass(imported)

Re: telefang on amazon.co.uk

Post by seryass(imported) »

hi
i found this on amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...x_ya_oh_product telefang speed and http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...x_ya_oh_product telefang power.
i just brought them can't wait :)

does any one know were i could get telefang 2
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Both those games are sold out :( .Why direct us to place that had them, when they have no more :( ? Anyway, if I knew whre to get telefang 2 I would already have it. That's the one thing I do not like about smilesoft games, they are so hard to get :angry: !
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote:That's the one thing I do not like about smilesoft games, they are so hard to get :angry: !
From what I heard, they are easy to get if you don't mind spending extra. Go to Yahoo! Japan Auctions or Amazon Japan and bid for it through Celga.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote:That's the one thing I do not like about smilesoft games, they are so hard to get :angry: !
From what I heard, they are easy to get if you don't mind spending extra. Go to Yahoo! Japan Auctions or Amazon Japan and bid for it through Celga.
:o DAMN IT!!! LOL, I guess my secret's blown! Lol!Iwas gonna get them using that EXACT shopping service!!! I was gonna tell everyone once I had all the telefang manga,games and game guides....... I swear I was.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote: I was gonna tell everyone once I had all the telefang manga,games and game guides....... I swear I was.
Amazon Japan will ship books overseas I think (not games though). Have a look into it.