Re: Diamond, Jade, and Fake Crystal

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
Sukori(imported)

Post by Sukori(imported) »

So, I just bought a copy of Diamond, a copy of Jade, and a fake Crystal (don't really care about the Crystal, but meh, I wanted Diamond and Jade for collector's purposes xD)

My question is, I can't tell if the Diamond Version says "Diamond Version" on it. :blink: I think it might be saying something else, and I wanted input on this matter from someone else :3

That's with the clear boxes open as you can see, and just for comparison I suppose, here's one with them closed.

So, what do you guys think? I'm not concerned about there being no boxes or anything...but I would prefer if my Diamond Version said "Diamond Version". :P

EDIT: Slightly unrelated, but the guy relisted Diamond and Jade seperately, and i'm already committed to buy this with the Crystal instead of both Diamond/Jade seperately. >.> Just wanted to add.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Black cartridges, eh? Haven't seen that before.

The label says "Diamond Version" towards the bottom:
http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repository/gameboy/pirate/images/Pokemon_%20Diamond_pirate.jpg
Sukori(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:Black cartridges, eh? Haven't seen that before.

The label says "Diamond Version" towards the bottom:
http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repository/gameboy/pirate/images/Pokemon_%20Diamond_pirate.jpg
Yeah, I saw that, but I wasn't sure if it said Diamond Version, didn't seem like it fit in the confined space there.

But, i'm glad to get some input, thanks!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I noticed that too, about the black cartridges-seen Jade like that of course, but never Diamond.
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I myself have a black cartrige pokemon diamond ,and it saves and all. I'd say the black cart bootlegs are of the best quality. ^_^
Sukori(imported)

Well, I just got them today finally :P all in EXCELLENT condition.

The Diamond and Jade DO save, which is really awesome! The Crystal version, from what I could tell, is the real Crystal-not a horribly translated fake Crystal; but it does have a bootleg cartridge case, as its black.

All in all, I am VERY happy with these :D

Sorry to double post by the way, just thought I should update.