Re: Telefang figures for sale! **All figures sold**

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Telefang figures for sale! **All figures sold**

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Original figure thread & pictures here

Since I have some spare Telefang figures from the lot of 13 figures I won on Yahoo! Japan auctions (see link above, original thread, also has pictures), I thought i'd give the Telefang fans here on the forum a chance to have some too (I already kept a full set for myself). Since there's been interest in buying them, I thought i'd make a proper sales thread for the remaining ones.

Currently the figures I have left/available to sell are:

***ALL FIGURES SOLD***

As for payment, I accept paypal payment only. All you would need to pay for is the cost of packaging/shipping*** and that's it! If you're interested, please send me a message :3

***Please note that international shipping can cost quite a bit depending on where you live, so be sure you have the money/are willing to pay for the shipping cost beforehand***

Thankyou to RacieB, Kimbles, Fangblade90, and Andwhyisit for giving all the figures good homes!

All of the figures have been sold! Thankyou very much to everyone who showed interest and bought them ^_^