Re: Telefang Speed on Ebay

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

24USD, 5USD Shipping, BIN and 5 4 copies left. It's certainly cheaper than gamebaz at the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Boy-Color-Keitai-Denju-TELEFANG-Speed-Version-JP-/300546457146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9f6fe3a
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

The seller is Hit-Japan I see. They're good for used Japanese games on ebay. I often buy gameboy games from them as they're reliable with shipping and most of the games they sell are cheap and in good condition. I saw they were selling the limited version of Telefang a while back but I didn't think to mention it at the time (not sure why, maybe I was distracted by other things? xD). They did have the Power version at one point, but it seems like they sold out...
Diamond(imported)

Post by Diamond(imported) »

I saw that one !
But I'm looking for Power limited !
anyone knows where to find it ?

It's out of stock on Gamebaz,
they only have it pre-owned, I'm scared that if I buy a pre-owned one, it will be damaged or the antenna will be missing.
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

I bought it!
The conditions are perfect :) It seems like new!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I got mine in the mail today. It came pretty fast ^^

I didn't have any of the limited versions before, but since I collect GBC games, I thought I might as well add it to my collection. Plus, I wanted to test the power antenna out. It's in really good condition and everything's there.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Very nice! Does it hold a save? I have Power Limited but the battery was drained when I got it.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I haven't tested it properly yet, but I hope it saves x3 I also ordered the Power limited from a Japanese website since Hit-Japan doesn't have it for sale anymore (I think they only had a limited stock).

EDIT: Oh, I also noticed they reused the manual from the ordinary copy of Telefang Speed rather than making a special one for the limited box. Probably because the games are the same.
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

With my copy, I can save :) It works perfectly!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

That's good to hear ^_^ If your copy works then the other copies they've sold will have a fair chance of working too. I've heard the batteries for GBC games are tricky to replace, and I wouldn't know how to go about doing that without breaking the game if the battery turns out to be dead.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

KenjutheDenjuu wrote:I haven't tested it properly yet, but I hope it saves x3 I also ordered the Power limited from a Japanese website since Hit-Japan doesn't have it for sale anymore (I think they only had a limited stock).

EDIT: Oh, I also noticed they reused the manual from the ordinary copy of Telefang Speed rather than making a special one for the limited box. Probably because the games are the same.
No. Hit-Japan's listing is still there.

Oh and there is a difference between the limited and standard edition roms..

ROM HEADER!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!