Telefang Speed Limited on ebay ($0.01 start price!!!)

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Telefang Speed Limited on ebay ($0.01 start price!!!)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Hit-Japan have put up a single copy of Speed Limited (complete with box/power antenna and everything) for $0.01 starting price. The auction has 6 days to go and there's only been one bid so far, so there's still plenty of time. It's an unbelievably cheap price for this game, so grab it while you can!

Click here for the auction.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Ahh, I bet that'll jump a bit in six days :<
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Maybe, but you can always set a maximum bid ^^

Since they've been getting so much Telefang stuff lately i've been keeping an eye out. I'm really surprised they're selling it for so cheap, maybe they have an excess of Telefang games they're trying to sell? It makes me wonder where they're getting all the copies from, wish I knew x3

EDIT: Oh, i've just realised. They seem to have a lot of copies of Speed version but no copies of Power version. Maybe it's rarer?
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

That looks like a great deal for somebody who doesn't have the game already. I already have Telefang speed but would have really liked the antenna. Oh well , At least I have the odd looking telefang 2 antenna from telefang 2. ^_^
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I kinda wish I had a real copy of Speed, mine is... a bootleg Japanese copy XP

Yes. http://telefang.meowcorp.us/art/off/bootlegspeed.jpg

Also! If you have the T2 antenna, I have a dumb question... does it work with Telefang 1?
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I've just tried it with both telefang 1 and diamond and it works for both. And It appears to blink continuously not on and off like the telefang 1 antenna. At least I have one of the 2 antenna's that were made especially for telefang games even though I don't exactly favour it's design.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Haha, awesome. I had a feeling it would work both ways (I bet the T1 antenna works with T2 though I don't have a copy of 2 to try it with. Apparently the Bug Sensor for Bugsite works interchangeably with the power antenna too!)
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

That's really surprising that they're compatible with all of the games. I thought they'd only be programmed to react to a certain event in the specific game they were meant for rather than being able to be used with any of the games. Maybe that means the hardware the sensors use is similarly programmed and made? It's unusual anyway x3

EDIT: I wonder how the T2 antenna could possibly work with the first game? I'm sure it would only be programmed to recognise the phone calls in T2, which would surely be differently programmed in T1? Unless they use the same type of code or prompt for it? I wish I had more technical knowledge to find out... ^o)
Espeon(imported)

Post by Espeon(imported) »

I bought it and didn't save.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

That will be because the internal battery that controls the clock has run dry. Games with clock functions often have that problem. It's always a risk when buying old games on ebay, plus the Telefang games are about 10 years old now. Some of the copies still work but it depends on which you buy. Sorry to hear that happened to you :(