Bunch of Telefang stuff on Ebay

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Bunch of Telefang stuff on Ebay

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I noticed those on Hit-Japan but they're quite expensive for what they are. The comic set is $60 alone without shipping, and you can get it for half that much or less with a Japanese proxy service. The copy of Power version doesn't come with an antenna either, so the price they're charging is not really worth it (plus the box is a little beat up as well for how much they're charging).

There's actually a topic on the forum that has translated scans of the T1 manga. There was also a T2 manga in Comic Bom Bom as well that the forum has been trying to collect (the scans are on the forum here, although some haven't been translated yet, I think).

EDIT: Here's the topic for the T1 manga scans: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515383/1/

And here's the Comic Bom Bom topic:
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515453/5
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Oh man, those pages with Oshe and Storm and Kaya... :D
~Iams~(imported)

Post by ~Iams~(imported) »

I actually think that I was the one who purchased the Speed 2 with antenna XP
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I grabbed the cheaper manga set a while back and it arrived a few days ago. I guess they figured the one without a BiN option would get bid up to something around the ~$40 they're asking for the expensive ones, but I was the only person who made an offer.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

It's good that Hit-Japan are still selling the games and such. They were selling Bugsite pretty cheaply as well the last time I looked. I guess there's not really a huge demand for Telefang or Smilesoft related merchandise overseas, so any hopes of them matching the BIN price will probably be dashed. At least it's nice to be able to get a bargain when they put up the lower priced auctions for the items. Those are usually the ones to look out for.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Woo! Just bought the Playnavi Dino Device guide and T1 manga!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

How much did you end up grabbing the manga for? I was like NOOOOO thinking you'd gotten that $6040 set because the price is such a ripoff but I see that it's still there XP
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:How much did you end up grabbing the manga for? I was like NOOOOO thinking you'd gotten that $6040 set because the price is such a ripoff but I see that it's still there XP
Yes they were expensive when at $60US, but with the $20US discount and the Australian dollar being higher than the US dollar right now it worked out to $54.67AU including the $15US shipping, which is only around $6AU over the standard retail price of 3 volumes of locally produced (not imported) manga. It suited me just fine since I usually buy manga at retail anyway.

p.s. It is still there because they have multiple copies.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I'm surprised they have so many copies of the games and books that are used and in fairly good condition. There seems to be a neverending supply at the moment. It makes me wonder who keeps using them and giving them away xD