Re: Zephyr's TeleIcons

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Okay, so yesterday I opened up Photoshop and made myself an avatar for this forum, and because I needed to have some finished Telefang art saved on my computer anyhow. And then an idea struck me. I'm trying to learn the designs of the Denjuu (which are rather complex). And I'm trying to draw them fanart, because of the sad lack of Telefang art on this Internet. So I thought, hey, I'm pretty good at this 50x50 icon business. Why not set up a request shop, so that people could get both art of their favourite Denjuu and so that I could learn how to draw them for the future? So here I am.

I don't have all that many examples, but here is what I've completed so far:
ImageImage

And a few rules:

-Only one request per person at a time.
-When you request, please try to include a reference image or sprite, especially if it's a Telefang 2 Denjuu for which there is no official dex that I know of.
-Don't pester me to do it. I'll do the requests in order, and when it's done, it's done.
-If the (choppy) transparency bothers you, then you can request that it not be transparent.
-All images are 50x50. Mostly because I don't want to do anything bigger than that as it would kill my hand. x_x
-If you want anything extra (like that periodic table I have for Krypto) feel free to ask, but I am at liberty to turn down anything exra that I think is too much work.

Okay, I think that's it! ^^ Request away!
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

request:Fangs
from telefang 1
Zephyr(imported)

Transparency wasn't working; I hope you don't mind.

This icon doesn't do Fangs justice, if you ask me. :/ He should be much more powerful-looking; here he looks like a puppy. xD Thanks to RacieB for the phone card art (which I used as a ref.)

Request request request! Come on people, don't be shy! :D I love making these! And at this point, the only Denjuu I actually know how to draw are Krypto, Rex, Bibamu, and Fangs. xD So help!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

How about... um... Mantea?
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Nice work Zephyr

The Denjuu look too cartoonish though :| But it's ok lah

Request: Bozuaru/Pottsuaru

Btw whats the periodic table for Krypto about?
Zephyr(imported)

Bah I should be completing you guys' requests. xD But I'm not. Instead, I made this...

ImageImage
If Stellarwind can make Telefang-styled sprites of his Fursona, then so can I. :D These are telefang 2-styles sprites (hence that there are two of them) of my fursona (actually she's a Pokemon, but shhh), Zephyr. I have evos planned out for her as well, both reform and natural.