Re: M3FTW's Telefang Fanart

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

Anyway, once and awhile, when I get a kinda funny or good idea (like the one in the link), I draw a little bit on my laptop. I'm not a very good illustrator (which is obvious), but nonetheless, I really like to draw, even with a touchpad. I don't tend to color my drawings though, as I'm kind of lazy, and not very good at coloring them in.

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/...7.png&srv=img32

If you aren't partial to the humor, I understand. Oh, and that's supost (spelling?) to be Lecus according to the guide I picked up (REX according to the patch I acquired :l). Sorry, but I'm not exactly very good with all the names yet.

Oh, and I guess I'll thank Kid Sonic for giving me the great idea to make a T-Fanger Card by hand on MSPaint. So... thanks XD
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Looks pretty basic.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Now really, no need to be so negative. Don't post just to insult people. XD I think it's great to be willing to share your drawings, especially when you're not that confident in them...*nod* It's a skill I don't really have. ^^;

The Denjuu lists on the wiki have most of the confirmed names, I guess. Telefang 2 Denjuu are named after scientific names, specifically those of birds, so "Rex" is the most likely. Telefang 1 ones are named after plants. *nod*
I tried getting people to vote on the remaining T1 names, but nobody bothered, so we'll probably never get them. :D~
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote: I tried getting people to vote on the remaining T1 names, but nobody bothered, so we'll probably never get them. :D~
I voted. Keep submitting names and I'll give you my opinions. But you didn't bother adding more names to vote for. <_<
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: Now really, no need to be so negative. Don't post just to insult people. XD I think it's great to be willing to share your drawings, especially when you're not that confident in them...*nod* It's a skill I don't really have. ^^;

The Denjuu lists on the wiki have most of the confirmed names, I guess. Telefang 2 Denjuu are named after scientific names, specifically those of birds, so "Rex" is the most likely. Telefang 1 ones are named after plants. *nod*
I tried getting people to vote on the remaining T1 names, but nobody bothered, so we'll probably never get them. :D~
I wasn't insulting him.
M3FTW(imported)

XD I realize that Kid Sonic... and I just realized I messed up your name. Sorry!

But yeah... its pretty basic, especially since I'm not used to the vector based programs. I won't lie, it didn't take very long to draw it up. Once again though, I have little practice in drawing via vector based programs, so I can't really do that much on it.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

M3FTW wrote: XD I realize that Kid Sonic... and I just realized I messed up your name. Sorry!

But yeah... its pretty basic, especially since I'm not used to the vector based programs. I won't lie, it didn't take very long to draw it up. Once again though, I have little practice in drawing via vector based programs, so I can't really do that much on it.
You could always draw it in pencil then scan it if that is what you are used to. A lot of people do that.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
M3FTW wrote: XD I realize that Kid Sonic... and I just realized I messed up your name. Sorry!

You could always draw it in pencil then scan it if that is what you are used to. A lot of people do that.
He's right.....
M3FTW(imported)

I could do that, and probably WOULD if I could. My good computer broke (pretty badly at that), and my laptop cannot connect via my ethernet cable, so my scanner is pretty much useless right now. I've seen people do that, and another problem I have is that the vector program I use doesn't have the cleanest eraser (or maybe I need to get used to it). I'll figure out SOMETHING for drawing, and thanks about the suggestions. They are much appreciated ^^