Random Telefang Artstuffs

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
StellarWind(imported)

Re: Random Telefang Artstuffs

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Let's start off with the less random:

Kyou and Rex: Electric Friends

This is the picture that started it all, so to speak. My first 'real' Telefang artwork, back when I first found Telefang 2 and was seriously fangasming about the fact that the game got itself a sequel, and the intro.

It was also through this picture that I first met RacieB and found out that Holy Crap, There's More Than One And A Half Telefang Fans Out There! (tm). And the rest is history. Which needs moar gunarms, but I digress.

Obana: Moonlit Ritual

Drawn partially for a contest RacieB had on dA and partially because I love that creature to pieces. Nothing beats an anthropomorphic, shamanistic hexapodal Tamandua. <<

The description speaks for itself.

Alright. Enough awesome. BRING IN THE RANDOMNESS.

Bad Translation?

A random batch of doodles created in reference, mostly, to the WTF translation of the bootlegs. Inspired by a strange conversation with RacieB, probably.

O RLY?

I seriously have to redo this one someday. I think I intended to and never got the chance to. Goodowl, Badowl, Punkowl and Noriutsugi doing the O RLY thing. Yeah. I know. It was just asking for it. >>
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I really like the Obana one; it looks like the real thing and the background is really nice. I also really like the third one and you poking fun at the Gameboy/Icecream names, and the O RLY? owls are just hilarious. Nice job. XD
myrle(imported)

Post by myrle(imported) »

Those random doodles are so cute. :D
dandel(imported)

Post by dandel(imported) »

i'll show off me sherstla revamp aka my avatar
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Nice revamp! It's more colorful now... those yellow spikes look DEADLY!
StellarWind(imported)

Maybe, But I REALLY don't approve of him hijacking my art thread to 'show off his avatar'. We can SEE the bloody thing just fine.

In any proper forum he'd get a warning, if not a ban, for this. >>

(And yes, I am fully aware I am overstepping my non-existent authority by 'mini-modding' like this - a practice I normally do not approve of. But this sort of things just pisses me off. >>)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Well, I just added this as a new rule, and I also made my existing rules more prominent (i.e. there's a link to the rules at the top of every page now). Hopefully that will help.

And a ban for a first offense seems rather harsh. <_<

That being said... keep this topic about StellarWind's art, everyone. If anybody wants to discuss any other art, please make your own topic about it. Thanks.
StellarWind(imported)

And here's a tribute in my own personal art style to one of the most creepy awesome Denjuu that ever were, the elusive Tulbaghia. ^___^

Group Attack. Get used to it.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

That drawing is awesome. Did you upload that to DeviantArt, by any chance?

And what does Group Attack mean?
StellarWind(imported)

As the matter of fact I did.

Tulbaghia's phone guide entry is 'Get used to group attack' in Diamond/Jade. I always found that hilarious.

I just imagine them attacking in swarms. Like the Zerg. Tulbaghia rush, kekeke. >>