Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
DeKaFu

Re: Avatars

Post by DeKaFu »

I'd been meaning to reply...sorry. ^^;

I'd actually thought about suggesting that you make a bunch of different ones, but then you did anyway. So... :P

By the way, I do like the Fungus you made for me. It's a lot more cool-and-serious than the one I have now, though. I'm not sure I deserve that... :blink:

I've been wondering. Is there any way to turn these into an official set of avatars for the board? That is, have them show up in the control panel under pre-installed categories as "Telefang" and not need uploading. At least, the ones that aren't claimed?
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote: I needed to know if anyone still wanted these or cared much about them.

So should I continue making avatars? Or should I just drop the whole thing? Because I kinda started this as a service to the forum, and it just personally seems like a waste when no-one seems to be interested.
You know that's not true, it's just that we can't really help much or say anything in here really.. all other kinds of posts would be kinda extra..

But yeah, if you manage to reach 100 avatars then good for you! XD

And oh, and I agree with what DeKaFu said:
wrote:I've been wondering. Is there any way to turn these into an official set of avatars for the board? That is, have them show up in the control panel under pre-installed categories as "Telefang" and not need uploading. At least, the ones that aren't claimed?
Yea it's possible, I'm quite sure. Ask any admin.

P.S. Sorry andwhy I wanted to credit you for the avatar in my sig, but then it's been about and a week and I forgot >< sorry xD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Poking through the Admin control panel, I actually cannot find anywhere that lists selections for default avatars x_o
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I don't think that InvisionFree even has it. I've seen some ZetaBoards boards have it though (like the one that CrashManEXE has). But you all rejected the idea of upgrading this board to ZetaBoards, so you'll have to miss out on preset avatars. I don't find it that big of a deal, though...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

DeKaFu wrote:By the way, I do like the Fungus you made for me. It's a lot more cool-and-serious than the one I have now, though. I'm not sure I deserve that... :blink:
Well these are all meant to be used.

If you don't like the serious one then I could make a less serious one, or there is the one of fungus in front of the tree. *shrug*
DeKaFu wrote:I've been wondering. Is there any way to turn these into an official set of avatars for the board? That is, have them show up in the control panel under pre-installed categories as "Telefang" and not need uploading. At least, the ones that aren't claimed?
You could add the claimed ones too.
RacieB wrote:Poking through the Admin control panel, I actually cannot find anywhere that lists selections for default avatars x_o
http://if.invisionfree.com/topic/5000691/1/

Tell me if it works.
Milnivri wrote:P.S. Sorry andwhy I wanted to credit you for the avatar in my sig, but then it's been about and a week and I forgot >< sorry xD
You do not have to credit me in your sig ya know.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I found this sprite on Racie B's site and until I find a really cute Waratah avatar or have one made I think it will be my avatar! :)

Oh andwhyisit? Are you still making avatars or am I too late?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl,Jul 3 2009 wrote: I found this sprite on Racie B's site and until I find a really cute Waratah avatar or have one made I think it will be my avatar! :)

Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote: I found this sprite on Racie B's site and until I find a really cute Waratah avatar or have one made I think it will be my avatar! :)

OMG!! It's soo Kawaii!! Thank you so much!
Kuriputo(imported)

Post by Kuriputo(imported) »

andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kuriputo wrote:um.. im new and can i use this avatar? http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/andwhyisit/crypto4.gif
'Tis what they're there for. So yes.