Re: Mefista's Fusions Theme[NEW 9.11.2011]

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

As you can see *look in my sig*,I like to fuse creatures)it's very fun)
Here is my first denjuu fuse going through rainbow spectre (default was blue,I just got an idea)))
[replased attached file with two copies on various upload sites-for safety]
ImageImage
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

Some times ago i did some fusion too but i never post them XD
Hovewer your fusions are nice! :3

This is only one)will be more,and not all of them are sprite fuses...

WALL OF TEXT:
I already said that I like to fuse creatures.On the russian "Pokeliga" site someone did pokemon/digimon fusions,so I desided to do few pokemon-denjuu/bug/dino fuses.I have plans to do few,and they will be separated in two fake titles-"Pokejuu Telefight"[Life/Death versions] for pokemon-denjuu hybrids and "Bugmon Device"[Burn/Freeze versions] for bugpokes and pokedinos [I invented titles just for fun)I have no plans on doing games].Here is first one-Corvee[Corvus+Eevee],burn version bugmon.
Two copies on various uploading sources for safety
ImageImage

SUDDENLY THING THAT WERE ON MY PC FOR AGES.IF NOT SHOWN IMMEDIATELY-WAIT,IMAGESHACK IS SLOW
Ultimate genius creature-fusion of Alakazam with his computer-like brains and Optima,whos calculactions can predict everything.Unfortunately,he displays little interest in scientific activities.
Picture has no shading because he don't cast any shadow,and even in full darkness his body will be visible,as if he is drawn over the reality.All pokemon/bug,pokemon/dino and pokemon/denjuu hybrids can have weird properties due of conflicting nature of their existense.For example,previously posted Corvee can devour nearly every type of energy,changing his appearance and increasing power.
And this is disaster of my first drawing of him,done with tablet in half-asleep mode.Maybe one day it will be as valuable as beta pokemon sketches XD notice that "bugmon device" logo is without version under it [finished pic is "freeze version"]
And first "pokejuu" here-Easysleep.He'll ride you into your dreams [he have soft flyffy seat on his back],but you'll never see them again.His wheelpaws have hypnotising pattern on them.And,for some reason,he can travel through mirrors.
Crappily shaded full picture
Simple