Re: Denjuu Doodles

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I've sort of started to amass a collection of semi-realistic Denjuu sketches, most of which I haven't uploaded to dA because they aren't "finished", but I like them anyway. Figured I might as well make a topic to put them in! They're in various states of messy sketch, also some really don't look good on the forum's dark bg (I need to fix Suguri at the least...)

This was supposed to be for Telefang 1's 10th Anniversary, but I never got it further along than the sketch.

I just felt like messing around with Fungmachine's anatomy...

I tried to finish this but I hate hate hate shading, I never got it to look satisfactory, so it's just flats.

Sanky's avatar :D

My avatar :D

Drawn on Stel's oekaki using Chibi Paint, I had random.org pick me a number between 1-174 and it landed on Warutah. I was going to make him listening to metal because that's what I was doing at the time, then I realized that might be a little difficult...

This was part of an idea I had for Telefang 2's 10th Anniversary, but I couldn't get it to look right. It was going to be Rex's final evo kneeling down and exchanging phone numbers with basic Diablos in the final dungeon, but I could NOT get the kneeling to look right with Rex's legs. I really like the mental image though so I may revisit it.

-hits Random on Wikifang until I feel like drawing what comes up-

Drawn after Maculet made me realize I don't draw enough T2 dudes

I like how the anatomy and coloring turned out here but ahhhh the shading. It looks weird. I need more shading practice.
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

awesome stuff
megaman6(imported)

Post by megaman6(imported) »

kinda reminds me of how i used to draw pictures of Storm.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Here's another oekaki doodle, this time Gadhoro in PaintBBS. I should draw Noriutsugi next, it's kinda stuck in my head after this one...
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Gyuun, NofNA-styled. The D-Shot is my crappy LG Lotus - are there even any clam-style D-Shots? I think they're all flat cellphones. Kinda funny thinking about it now, given the timeframe of the games all of them should have smartphones for sure :F
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Drew Badhoro real quick for the SA Let's Play.
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

very nice
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Charging Denma power!
Gilgierth's move!
Mini Bolt!
Demonlemon(imported)