Pokemon - Prepare to next world.

Have any interesting fan fiction for Telefang? Share it here!
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Pokemon - Prepare to next world.

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

The world of Pokemon... From Kanto to Isshu... Inhabited by Pokemons... But no one from Pokemon World know... If been another beautyfull world... A World of Denjuu. One trainer from New Bark. Samon. Fighting with him friend Alex on Route 29.
'GO! ZORUA!' Said Samson... And sent out Zorua.
'GO! TODODILE' Said Alex... And sent out Tododile.
'ZORUA! NIGHT SHADE!' Zorua atacked... That been critical Hit.
'Aghhhh... TODODILE! WATER GUN' Tododile missed. 'God damit... Tododile...'
'You must more training with him' Said Samson... He look to him Zorua. 'Ok Zorua. Shadow Ball'
That atack make... If Tododile fainted.
'COME BACK TODODILE!' Alex back Tododile to Pokeball. 'I pick a wrong Pokemon'
Samson smiled 'Don't said that... You don't train to much your pokemon.'
'Meybe... Meybe...' Said sad Alex.
Samson smiled ' Don't be sad... Come with me to THOJO FALL'S'
Alex go with Samson to Thojo Falls... They seen the very big tree in the top of Waterfall.
' Wow... Alex. This tree is wonderfull... I didyn't seen beafore that tree here'
' Come to there closer Samson... Meybe we found iside this tree some intresting thing's'
' Ok... Let's go!'
When they been near tree... Samson Pokegear start ringing...
' What? A strange phone number call to me'
' Meybe it's new Proffesor Rowan number... Talk with him Samson'
Samson pick up the phone.
' Hi... '
Around been more darknes.... Samson fall to the tree... When he awake... Look around to the new world.
' Hmmm... Where the hell i've been. GO ZORUA!'
He sent out Zorua
' Cover me Zorua... We been in the strange place...'
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

This could be an interesting story, a pok'emon trainer in the denjuu world... But the fact that this looks babelfish'd is kind of disturbing. Still, it's funny to think how a pok'emon trainer would react to being in a world where the monsters can actually TALK. One should probably make a better band and see the denjuu as friends instead of pets. I might just follow this (despite the engrish, though it's kinda appropriate for a telefang story), I' interested where this might go.

Going through unknown place... Samson seen one small Suguri.
- Pssst.... We have strange pokemon my friend - Said so quite Samson and take him Pokedex... But it show an error when He try scan Suguri.
- Undiscavered Pokemon... We have lucky my friend... Use your ability and we try catch those one!
Zorua quickly change their form to look line Suguri. When he coming closer to him. Small Denju smiled.
- Oh god... Good if I not alone in this wood... My nickname is Jack... Nice to meet you.
Samson when hear Suguri voice was shocked...
- So strange... Pokemon which known human language? I know if only Zoua can mimic human speech.
- Oh... My nickname is - Zorua thinking about good nickname - Joshua... I'm comming here from far far away.
- Far away you said... - Suguri look into the bush where sit Samson - Well... I'm afraid to meet human being... A lot of them coming to our world.
In this moment Samson get up with pokeball on him hand.
- GO POKEBALL! - Samson throw pokeball to the Suguri! But.... Suguri quickly release those ball.
- WHAT THE HECK YOU THINK YOU DOING! - Suguri Shouted - You throw to me something from creepy steel?
- I'm sorry - Samson come closer - I am Samson... And I am Pokemon Trainer.... Zorua! Show your true form.
Zorua come to him truth view.
- Pokemon World? - Ask shocked Denjuu - First time i heard about that world... Nevermind... Now explain me why you throw to me that thing.
- Ok... We Pokemon trainers uses POKEBALLS... That thing which i throw to you... Pokeballs catching wild Pokemons... Well... I think if you are undiscavered kind of Pokemon Suguri.
- Heh.... You close Pokemons on Capsules? BASTARD! YOU DO NOT KNOW IF THEY FELL PAIN!
- Wait Suguri... They do not fell Pain...I have really only one pokemon... My Zorua... I'm sorry to try catch you.
- Ok... I forgive you Samson... But please... Do not do this again... I go now to Tullunk Village... Can you come with me?
- Tullunk Village? Ok... I come Suguri... Meybe there someone can give me answer how to release this world.
- You do not like us? - Asked Suguri.
- No no no! I must come back to JOHTO REGION... To NEW BARK TOWN... Where I live... My parent's worry about me now.
Samson with Suguri start travel to the Tullunk Village....

Going to Tullunk Village Suguri sit on right shoulder of Samson... Zorua take the left shoulder.
- Told me Samson... How much Pokemon World was other than this? - Asked Suguri
- What i can say you.... We catch pokemons into the Pokeballs... Pokemon cant talk like humans, without Zorua, Zoroark and Legendary Pokemons.
- Legendary Pokemon? I wonder which species been legendary ones... Meybe one day you take me to your world.
- Sure... But you must be on my shoulder Suguri... A lot of trainers think if you can be wild Pokemon... Now... Can you said me something about this world?
- Why not - Suguri Smiled - In this world Humans and Denjuu lived together... In this world been a lot of Antena trees which we used to travel from one town to secound... Also... The type of "Trainers" of this world was named T-FANGERS... All T-FANGERS must have D-SHOOT.
- D-SHOOT? - Asked Samson - Can you explain me what is this?
- D-SHOOT is special Mobile phone which can take signal from Denjuu World... You do not have D-SHOOT?
- Yes... I do not have D-SHOOT.
- I don't understand... By what you come to this world without D-SHOOT?
- When i battle with my friend we seen in the top of THOJO FALLS we seen that Antena Tree... When we come closer my PokeGear start ringing.... I think it was new Proffesor Rowan number... When i pick that phone... Ground shaking... And i fall there...
- Please Samson - Said Suguri - Show me your PokeGear.
- Ok... - Samson open the bag and take from there him blue Pokegear... Suguri look at there and smiled.
- I know... I know why you been here without D-SHOOT.... Antena from D-SHOOT been in your PokeGear... From where you get your PokeGear?
- I got them from repair in the new store on NEW BARK TOWN... Been there man with strange Hairs... And yellow skin... He said if he come from region named CHJONSU... And said if CHJONSU-ans have yellow skin... I have a photo of Him.
Samson show a photo of strange guy.
- This is not Human! - Shouted Suguri - This is Kakazuto... This specie o creatures mimic human lifestyle... He must put in your Pokegear Antena from D-SHOOT.
- I know if he was strange... But i do not known if that being come to Pokemon World... Why? Meybe Denjuu and Pokemon worlds been linked by something?
- I cant give you answer for your question... Meybe elder Musa told you something.
At the horizon was seen TULLUNK VILLAGE.... In there live elder Musa who's can told truth about Samson travel to Denjuu World.