Power Version Menu Translation Attempt

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
Milnivri(imported)

Re: Power Version Menu Translation Attempt

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Oh Ok. Thats fine.

EDIT: I have a question: does the Japanese ROM contain English tiles and vice versa?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I know for sure that the Japanese ROM contains English tiles, but they're only in uppercase. You'll find them on the bottom of the phone menu screen (it tells you what the A and B buttons do), in some dialogue here and there (for example, Netaro sleeps and it says "ZZZ" at one point), and the ending says "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PLAYING!" Oh, and it's a COMPLETELY different font from the one in the bootleg (and better).

I think Diamond has SOME Japanese tiles, but some of them were replaced with English tiles (which are different from the ones that are used in the authentic game with that ugly font). Same with the patch.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

I give you credit for trying.
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

Maybe this is a weird thing to ask and all... but what about a Speed patch? :/

As much as I love playing with Crypto as my starter and all, but I only have the Speed version, and I don't really feel like going on a search for a Power version ROM. Maybe you guys have already talked about this, and I just missed it, I tend to do that. XD But I'll tell you now, the patch does NOT work on Speed version, which is probably really old news.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

First, this seems to be the old topic -- newest patch is in "A translation of the intro" [edit: Now Telefang English Translation]. Not thet it works for speed. It doesn't.

I guess too bad for you now. Someone will look into it, I guess, but that is really not such a priority \:
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I actually started to do one for Speed. Fortunately, you can just copy and paste everything over from Power to Speed, and it will be fine. I guess I should finish it in the next day or two...