Re: Romanization Patch 2

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

EDIT:
Spoiler!
<Normmatt> http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515442/1/ my god :(
<Sanky> that's terrible
<Sanky> don't remind me
<Sanky> it's like I raped the game
<Normmatt> haha
It's here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DON'T mind Rex being Rex here, I just nicknamed him (well not but the end result is same). Rex is normally called RE+tsuKUSU.
In the big fonts (menu and dialogs), hiragana is a bit darker then katakana. In the small fonts, hiragana is pixel higer then katakana (same as T1).

I romanized all fonts I could find (and there were quite some), but some I couldn't find. There are left unchanged (duh).

Good news, it's fully compatible with the translation patch too! Translated stuff is translated, non-translated stuff is romanized!

Download here. Apply either to a clean Telefang 2 power rom, or to a translation-patched one.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Interesting... I'll check it out soon. Why did you change the numbers though? And the inconsistent width cracks me up (not that there can be anything done about that....
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Well, it'd be nice if everything'd be in the same width, but yeah. I suck at making up fonts. I always make the letters either too wide or too tiny D:

And do you mean the numbers of the small font? Well I replaced the whole font with the one I did for Telefang 1. It wouldn't look too good if the numbers were anti-aliased and the letters not.