Re: TelefangEdit

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know at which offset can you find 1) the versions the Denjuu appear in 2) the exp and dna items of each Denjuu 3) the method of evolution somehow?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I haven't found any of these things yet. The only thing I did find out of all those things was where the data is located that determines how a Denjuu naturally evolves, and which Denjuu it naturally evolves into.

http://www.datacrystal.org/wiki/Keitai_Den...map#Denjuu_Data

And what do you mean by a Pokémon CD? O_o

EDIT: Actually, in this secret page that RacieB has:

http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/dex.html

It lists the versions each Denjuu (or at least the first 90) is found in, and where. Now, I have no idea whether or not she found this by playing through the game, or hacking the data. It's possible that she hacked it, because she found the Denjuu's movesets and base stats by hacking the ROM (how else can you find out that Angios learns Claw at level 8, even though you never see it at level 8?!). You could probably e-mail her... even though she hasn't been on this forum in a while, she does respond to e-mail, and her e-mail is on the front page.

Also, when I was playing with a corruptor to find the base stats, I inadvertently corrupted Denjuu encounters (sometimes I found some weird Denjuu called "INISLAND" which looked similar to MissingNo.), which was somewhere near the Denjuu data. I never found out exactly where that was, though...
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Actually, it's likely that she got the data from the player's guide, since she has scans of it on her site. D: It lists where and in what versions you can find Denjuu, as well as the true levels that they learn attacks and evolve. *nod* It doesn't have the wild Denjuu levels though, so she probably found that from the game. XD
Milnivri(imported)

Blaziken257 wrote: And what do you mean by a Pokémon CD? O_o
It's a CD bundle full with Pokemon-related stuff, like Pokemon ROMs, Pokemon games etc. lol. It was $10 haha
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

When I try to change an attack name, it works, but when I close and start TelefangEdit again, all attacks are named 'DUMMY' and also in the game all attacks are named 'DUMMY', so I can't see which move is the one I want to use. Why does this happen? It's a really annoying bug!

lapeirousia19(imported)

Sorry for double post, I post this for some attention.
Please help me with this bug! What did I do wrong?
AnjiosiFan2265(imported)

Post by AnjiosiFan2265(imported) »

There's an error when I try to save it says "Error: 75 Path/File access error" How can I remove that error? I hope you can help.
Milnivri(imported)

wrote:There's an error when I try to save it says "Error: 75 Path/File access error" How can I remove that error? I hope you can help.
I think a drive got removed or something, so the program can't access that path any more. Or do one of the folder names in the path contain Japanese characters?
lapeirousia19(imported)

Posting it AGAIN for some attention...:

When I try to change an attack name, it works, but when I close and start TelefangEdit again, all attacks are named 'DUMMY' and also in the game all attacks are named 'DUMMY', so I can't see which move is the one I want to use. Why does this happen? It's a really annoying bug!
Milnivri(imported)

Your ROM is corrupted. Try to download it again, but with the same name and the same location so your save files will still be there. Next time backup your ROM before you edit it with TelefangEdit, it's still buggy since I hardly update it anymore.