I need Matsukiyo Overworld Sprites

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Post Reply
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: I need Matsukiyo Overworld Sprites

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Hi there. I need Adult Matsukiyo Overworld sprites for my Pokemon Ruby Hack where i want add small episodes on Denjuu World. I include to my game 25 denjuu spices do not changing oryginal 386 pokemon <My method to adding new Pokemon XD> I have tilesets, set of Denjuu which I add to game But i want add to plot meet with Matsukiyo inside Denjuu Island where we get from Antena Tree in Petalburg Wood. That someone help me?
gladhers
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:46 am

Re: I need Matsukiyo Overworld Sprites

Post by gladhers »

Sir Allan Newlight(imported) wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 pm Hi there. I need Adult Matsukiyo Overworld sprites for my Pokemon Ruby Hack where i want add small episodes on Denjuu World. I include to my game 25 denjuu spices do not changing oryginal 386 pokemon <My method to adding new Pokemon XD> I have tilesets, set of Denjuu which I add to game But i want add to plot meet with Matsukiyo inside Denjuu Island where we get from Antena Tree in Petalburg Wood. That someone help me?
Yes — this was actually discussed on the old Tulunk Village forum. A member named RacieB said they had ripped almost all of Matsukiyo's sprites, including his overworld sprites, and later provided them for the Pokémon Ruby hack project. The project specifically used Matsukiyo in the Denjuu World after entering through the Antenna Tree in Petalburg Woods, matching your idea almost exactly.
math games - best game of the year!
Post Reply