bistro recipe game english translation

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of any other game here.
davismark
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:46 am

Re: bistro recipe game english translation

Post by davismark »

gamerfreak48(imported) wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 pm ok i know their is a topic about this already but one its in the wrong part of these board and two no one did anything. I'm wanting someone to just translate this game to english i know its not that hard i mean i see these amazing hacks all the time for games like these.

Anyway here is a link to the other board i was talking about just in case you don't have a clue what i'm talking about : http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515495/1/ quordle
I’d love to help, but I can’t open the link here. If you paste the text or screenshots from the game, I can help translate it into English.
Post Reply