Re: ATTACK OF THE FLYING LIMA BEANS!!!!!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

What! Edited 11 minutes ago. ._.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I've been meaning to ask what you guys think about getting rid of some of the blanked topics, because they're not adding to the board in any way even with discussion in them if you can't tell what they were discussing.

Kallie, it should have become clear that making new accounts isn't going to work after maybe the second time. >_> We should probably ban the IP for now and let them try to explain themselves on Wikifang if they want to be trusted again... *shrug*
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, I'd go on and clean them. But first, I belive some of the posts can be recovered from my backup...
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hmmm... I have no idea what gender he/she is, and I have a tendency to use "he" by default. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he/she turned out to be a girl with her interest in cats. Although, I've been wrong in the past when guessing people's genders...

I'm going to edit some of the posts to what they originally were, then move any others to the trash (which only admins can see), a new feature on ZetaBoards. (The trash can is useful because admins can always undelete posts!)

And yes, I think I'll ban the IP. That post was edited, like, 11 minutes later. And that's not the first time I've seen a post "hacked" with a very short time frame. This, along with the fact that these "hackings" have taken place dozens of times, as well as his/her YouTube account and Wikifang account apparently getting "hacked" (I've never ever seen anybody get hacked that many times in my life), I'm going to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that this "hacking" thing was a hoax.

I'm not 100% sure why someone would do something like this. The only reason that I can think of is because he was pissed off at StellarWind (judging from the insults thrown at him) and wanted to take it out on the whole forum.

Now that he's IP banned, none of us have to worry any longer about every topic being derailed.

EDIT: BTW, even after upgrading this board, the original InvisionFree archive remains intact, though it doesn't have any posts after conversion. O_o

EDIT 2: If I delete Kalliekat's posts in a topic, wouldn't it cause confusion when there are posts replying to whatever Kalliekat said? I wonder if I should leave those up, or delete the replies as well...

For example, he/she posted in this thread a LOT. Therefore, he/she basically messed up the thread by editing all his/her own posts to inane posts. To a lesser extent, he/she also kinda messed up this thread as well (shame too, I loved that thread). Of course, deleting his/her posts will be VERY confusing, so for the time being, I left them up.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Just leave all of the edited posts there and recover what you can from the archives.
Kallie wrote:.
My email is realmmaster26@hotmail.com, I will post for you if you want, just email me the message and the name/url of the thread. Also can you please help us with the efforts to recover your posts. Thanks.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Kalliekat‎'s user page and talk page on Wikifang got blanked again.

That still doesn't warrant for a ban, though...
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

I already posted in the thread, but I couldn't help but noticing Krypto~'s post in this thread hasn't been edited. Maybe he/the hacker overlooked it?
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515275/2/#new
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Tkallab wrote:I already posted in the thread, but I couldn't help but noticing Krypto~'s post in this thread hasn't been edited. Maybe he/the hacker overlooked it?
Just advertise it to the hacker why don't you? :huh:
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Tkallab wrote:I already posted in the thread, but I couldn't help but noticing Krypto~'s post in this thread hasn't been edited. Maybe he/the hacker overlooked it?
Just advertise it to the hacker why don't you? :huh:
.....Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sorry... :$
But he can't edit it anymore now, can he?