Arrive at

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Tkallab(imported)

Re: Arrive at

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Well, I've watched this place for a while, and I finally decided to join :)

Hi. My name is Tkallab. Years ago, my friend had a bootleg Diamond rom, and I loved it. Some time ago, I joined the Pokécommunity for the ROM hacking section, and I came by this place through Swampert 22's link in the toolbox, decided to play telefang again, and check back every so often how this so-called translation patch was coming along.

Gosh, I must've bored you all to death with that story. Anyways, I don't know how I can be of any help here, for I don't know Japanese, or anything else that might help with the progression of the translation patch, but I can do other stuff here, right?

So I joined today. Hurray.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Welcome to Tulunk Village! I hope you'll like it here. It's funny how people find this forum from a Pokémon forum. As for the translation, it's been going rather slowly because it's difficult to do (not to mention, there's lots and lots of text).

And of course you can do other stuff here! The forum is meant for all things Telefang, not just the translation patch. And it's also about other Smilesoft games like Bugsite and Dino Device. Feel free to talk about these games all you want!
Tkallab(imported)

Thanks for replying, like, two seconds after I posted this :)

I tried to make it clear that I know that this place is not all about the patch, I guess I did it a little too subtle ^^

Also, I don't think it's surprising that many people find this place through pokémon places, thanks to the bootleg. And telefang and pokemon are a little similiar to each other, too.

I'll have a fun stay here, I guess.
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

This glitch wishes to welcome you. Hello. Make sure that you follow the rules. I actually can't even remember how I got into Telefang.
Tkallab(imported)

I'll follow the rules, don't worry.

...yes, I admit, I was waiting for someone to reply. So? I'm bored.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah, it makes sense that you would have found this from a Pokémon board, due to the bootlegs. I wonder what would have happened if the bootlegs didn't exist. Would there be people who play Telefang but not Pokémon? I wonder.

Also, I see you have a sense of humor when it comes to Engrish. Your signature and avatar are hilarious.
Tkallab(imported)

Yeah, I'm hilarious. *grins* I got it from engrish.com, it's the most popular one and one of the only ones that made me lol.

And, I doubt that many people would know about telefang without it being bootlegged, or made more available in America or Europe. (Europe, woot!) I also think there wouldn't be anyone who'd play telefang but not pokemon, because practically anyone who enjoys playing monster collecting/raising rpgs plays pokemon. I do.

Still bored, I should really find something to do one of these days :)
Oh, and I'd like to know if my new avatar is appropriate.