Krypto arrive!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Tkallab(imported)

Re: Krypto arrive!

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Your account got hacked? HACKED?! Who'd gain from hacking a tulunk account?

Well, hi. I'm new, but I can still rewelcome you, right?
And, gratz on finding a telefang 2 game. Did you already buy it, or have you only found it? Just wondering.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Your account was... hacked? How did that happen? This is the first time an account has even been hacked on this site.

Do you even know how it happened? I can reset your password and e-mail address, so you can have your first account back. Do you know if someone just guessed your password, if you got phished, if you reuse passwords on other sites, or you left yourself logged on a public computer? Also, do you have any idea who the hacker was? Was it somebody you know? Is it possible that it's someone you know or a cyberstalker?

I really hope this doesn't happen again, and I also hope there isn't a hacker on the loose (believe me, I've seen more than enough of this on YouTube already, the last thing I need is seeing it happen here too).

Also, check your inbox if you want your original account back -- I reset your password and e-mail address.

Anyways, congratulations on finding a copy of Telefang 2! I hope it'll come soon and that you'll enjoy it!
DanieluYoshikoto(imported)

Post by DanieluYoshikoto(imported) »

Krypto~ wrote: I have no idea how it happened... All I can guess is that someone got a hold of my password somehow and got into my account that way. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else. I think they must have changed my email address as well because it kept asking me for validation when I tried to log in.

I'm ok with this user for now though, so i think i'll stay with this one.

Thankyou for your help.

Krypto~
:crypto:
seems like your posts are starting to disappear...